These are just some of the opportunities available to you:
Raising your profile on-site
- - A speaking slot
- Chair a session or join a panel discussion
- Sponsor a round table discussion session
- Opportunity to reserve a sponsored head table during conference lunch
Generate Leads - Meet 300+ nuclear power stakeholders across the supply chain at the region's largest nuclear power conference
Demonstrate thought leadership - Present your case study and solution to the high-level audience, positioning your company amongst the market leaders
Showcase your solutions - Share your latest products & services with your direct target audience on the exhibition floor
Build Partnerships - Expand your network and establish new partnerships with Asia's leaders in the nuclear new buiild space
Networking Opportunities - Take advantage of the numerous networking events held on the exhibition floor during the two days and connect with your target audience in an informal setting. Maximise your sales team's time with the opportunity to have face-to-face access to the industry's decision makers.
Raise your profile above your competitors - Branding is the best way to raise your profile. Sponsoring and exhibiting at Nuclear Power Asia demonstrates that you are a serious market player and ensures that your solutions receive the full attention of the Asian energy market.
There are many more opportunities available, just contact us for a personalised package to suit your company's needs!
Who should sponsor or exhibit?
- International nuclear technology export organisation or consortiums
- Nuclear technology manufacturers
- SMR developers
- Legal service providers
- Training, simulation and engineering solution providers
- Compliance/Risk management experts
- Nuclear advisory/consultants
- Financiers/Import-Export Banks
- Fuel suppliers
- Human resources, staffing companies
- Research institutions
- Alternative nuclear application solution providers
Who'll you meet?
The Nuclear Power Asia conference & exhibition is expected to attract over 300 nuclear power industry stakeholders from the region and beyond interested in the latest developments and innovative approaches in the nuclear power industry.
These are the people you can expect to meet at this year's Nuclear Power Asia:
Operators/Utility company professionals interested in:
- Nuclear new build project case studies
- Lessons learnt from mature nuclear power markets
- New ownership models for nuclear new builds
- Innovative approaches in siting as well as public acceptance and awareness for NPPs
- The latest developments in financing for NPPs
- Best practice strategies for Human & Industrial capital development
- Legal frameworks and licensing for NPPs
Government officials and regulatory bodies interested in:
- Latest regulatory developments for nuclear new builds
- Looking for increased insights from the nuclear power industry to define their strategies
Nuclear Energy Agencies interested in:
- Network with other countries’ agencies as well as operators and technology and service providers
- Foster human resource development in the nuclear energy field and ultimately promote the nuclear renaissance
Technology and solution providers, including:
- Nuclear technology manufacturers
- Law firms
- NPP simulation companies
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies
- NPP service providers
Who attended last year? Click HERE to view the the 2016 Attendee List
Testimonials from past Sponsors
“Nuclear Power Asia was successful in grouping vendors, regulators and other interesting and interested parties with a stake in nuclear energy”
"This was an excellent forum to be updated on the challenges facing ASEAN countries and nuclear development, and to network with representatives of regulators, vendors and potential operators"
RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY! For more information on the (available) sponsorship/exhibition opportunities, please contact:
Phone: +65 6590 3970