Why attend Nuclear Power Asia?
- An event made for the industry by the industry, you can be assured of a comprehensive agenda covering the most pressing issues faced by the nuclear power industry.
- With good representation from policy makers regionally, you will get latest news on trends, policies and government incentives in the region so that you can make an informed decision on your business strategy for Asia.
- Network with 300+ of the nuclear power industry professionals from the region and beyond. The conference provides valuable opportunities for attendees to network and meet new faces from across the industry.
- Find out what your peers and competitors are doing, what technologies they are using and what they are achieving.
These industry contacts face the same issues as you and they just might have found the solutions you are unaware of.
Featuring over 40+ speakers across the region, with keynote sessions from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the World Nuclear Association (WNA) and other key industry participants, you can’t afford to miss next year’s show.
Maximise your time by meeting all your partners and suppliers in one location over two days. You will be able to gather information on the latest technologies and solutions from a variety of solution providers firsthand.
It will be an ideal opportunity to meet the industry in one room at one time. It brings together the leaders of the nuclear industry in one place.
Who'll you meet?
The Nuclear Power Asia conference & exhibition is expected to attract over 300 nuclear power industry stakeholders from the region and beyond interested in the latest developments and innovative approaches in the nuclear power industry.
These are the people you can expect to meet at this year's Nuclear Power Asia:
Operators/Utility company professionals interested in:
- Nuclear new build project case studies
- Lessons learnt from mature nuclear power markets
- New ownership models for nuclear new builds
- Innovative approaches in siting as well as public acceptance and awareness for NPPs
- The latest developments in financing for NPPs
- Best practice strategies for Human & Industrial capital development
- Legal frameworks and licensing for NPPs
Government officials and regulatory bodies interested in:
- Latest regulatory developments for nuclear new builds
- Looking for increased insights from the nuclear power industry to define their strategies
Nuclear Energy Agencies interested in:
- Network with other countries’ agencies as well as operators and technology and service providers
- Foster human resource development in the nuclear energy field and ultimately promote the nuclear renaissance
Technology and solution providers, including:
- Nuclear technology manufacturers
- Law firms
- NPP simulation companies
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies
- NPP service providers
Who attended last year? Click HERE to view the the 2016 Attendee List
Contact us today to register for your seat!
Phone: +65 6590 3970